Goodbye 2013 and welcome 2014....looking forward for an exciting year. Every year i write down my new year resolution and i managed to accomplish some of them.
Top 13 things that i want to do in 2013 and post mortem;
1) Hosting a makan2 event =(
Maybe I should learn to cook first.
2) Diving =)
Went diving with Ikin and upgraded my diving licence to OWD yeahhhhh.....11-15/9/2013
3) Enroll in Quran class =(
My fault...i dont make time for it.
4) Learn swimming freestyle =)
I enrolled in the swimming class managed to get freestyle swimming skill by 7/7/2013.
5) Get a new job
Sort of did get a new job as i have been seconded to Project China this year.
6) Do a volunteer work =|
When i thought of volunteering, i always think about something big. But actually a small thing can go a long way =).
7) Run a Marathon =)
Done 19.10.13 - Quit At Never
8) Photobooking most of my softcopy pictures. ( A photobook every 3 months) = )
- Jan/Feb/March 2013 - Road Down Memory Lane TP4 2011-2012
- April/May/June 2013 - Vietnam Ho Chi Minh Trip 2012
- July/Aug/Sept 2013 - Bibah's Wedding
- Oct/Nov/Dec 2013 - Japan Trip
9) Learn a new word a day =)
I got an opportunity to take Mandarin class this year and did learn a lot of words. I'm consistently learning new words.
10) Completed Pirates of Carribbean jigsaw puzzle =(
11) Expending investment =|
I tried to invest in silver. Maybe i should try some no brainer investment.
12) A trip/month =)
Jan - Langkawi, Feb-Koh Lipe, Thailand, March-Port Dickson. April- =(, May&June - Japan, July&August-Balik kg, Sept - Tioman Island, Oct - Miri, Nov - China, Dec - China, Balik kg.
What about 2014???
No comments:
Post a Comment